Hello, SACES Student Members!
Thank you to all who were able to attend our spring graduate student member meeting! Here are the agenda items and highlights full of upcoming events and a sneak peek at a dissertation call for participants repository student members will be able to access soon!
Also, in an effort to support students throughout their doctoral journey, the SACES EC has put together a video explaining the utility, diversity, and possibilities of employment as a counselor educator. I hope this is a help for all who are currently undergoing the job search!
A few reminders:
- The Research & Scholarship are co-hosting an upcoming event entitled "fall in love with peer feedback" hosted on February 9, 12-1:30 CST. All student members are encouraged to attend this live, free webinar to collaborate and learn with peers!
- SACES Conference 2024 Info is live! November 7-9, 2024 in Dallas
- Call for Proposals- January 22nd
- Proposals Due- March 4th
- Proposal Notifications- May 1st
- Presenter Registration Deadline- September 1st
- Call for Participants: Are you seeking research subjects for your dissertation? The SACES social media team is in the process of creating a dissertation repository where you can share your call for participants! Watch for email@example.com on social media or email them directly with questions. More details coming soon!
Have a wonderful spring semester.
Laura Sladky (GSR), 2023-2024